Lee’s Gratitude List
THE Relationship Blog
1. I am thankful that I have air to breathe, eyes to see with and birds to fling at sassy, green pigs.
2. I am thankful that my family loves me no matter what. Really. They are always there for me.
3. I am thankful I have friends who are supportive, loving and the best bitches money can buy (Where my bitches at?).
4. I am thankful that my daughter is brilliant and exceeding all my expectations while at college. Little does she know that her dorm room is bugged and I had Lojack installed in her neck to track her every move.
5. I am thankful for my 7 year old who keeps me on my toes and never loses the opportunity to correct me. Maybe I should explain to him the cycle of violence and that I was spanked a lot as a child. Even for little things. Hmmmm.
6. I am thankful for my 4 year old who is affectionate, funny and cute and constantly covered in bruises. Perhaps he should learn to stop using his head as a bumper.
7. I am thankful for everyone who supported our move across the country. We will have you all over once we settle in.
8. I am thankful that I get to work every day with my best friend.
9. I am thankful that I am married to my best friend and we can take naps and have sex in the afternoon.
10. I am thankful that I have this blog and wonderful readers to share my brilliance. Thank you for who you are!