We are back!
I suppose we never really left but, truth be told, our minds were elsewhere. Much like we always say here at CoupleDumb, sometimes life lifes at you and you need to deal with it or it will deal with you. What have we been up to, you ask? Well, so many things we may as well list them out.
While we were out:
- Paul developed a pretty impressive reputation as a Finance Writer.
- He has a really impressive job with a really impressive business that does super impressive things. Translation: Lee has no idea what he really writes about.
- I went out and finished my doctorate in Psychology and defended my dissertation and graduated in June. We will add that I was a Graduate of Distinction which earned me a Medal and special recognition at the graduation. Translation: I had to walk up on the stage a couple of times and both included people putting stuff around my neck.
- As Dr. Lee, now I am a college professor and teach stuff. Translation: Paul thinks I chit chat in front of people and then grade them.
- As if all that was not enough, we moved across the country again.
Also while we were out finishing up and starting things, the world has lost its damned mind. Luckily for us, there is plenty to write about. So, go get your coffee, sit back, and enjoy.